According to a new survey from USA Today, drivers were asked about what are some of their favorite excuse for trying to get out of a ticket. Here are the 5 most common excuses. The survey did NOT ask how often they work . . .
1. I couldn't see the sign telling me not to do it . . . like a speed limit sign, or a no U-turn sign.
2. I'm lost and don't know the roads around here.
3. I didn't know it was broken . . . like a broken brake light or turn signal.
4. Everyone else was doing it.
5. I'm having an emergency . . . like spilling a hot drink on your lap.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
7P.M. - 11P.M.